Wyatt's Hideaway Campground
Welcomes Kids Of All Ages
Vacations and Camping can be the highlight of a child’s whole summer and sometimes even their whole life. This time can be crucial to child development too. He hope that your visit with us is nothing short of the very best that camping has to offer.
Here are some of our campground “KID SAFE & FUN” Guidelines:
- Have the children help plan the packing for camping.
- Have them make a list of things they want to bring.
- Review the list of their ideas and help them think of seasons like rain, heat and cold.
- Help them plan for unexpected weather; wind, rain, dust, mud
- Flashlights and batteries are always a FUN Must have!
- Unpacking at campsite can always be just a little hectic until everyone is on same page. It’s a good idea to take your time and have the kids be involved.
- Once on site, go over the campsite map and make sure everyone understands the campground rules and family rules.
- Walk around the campsite and make sure everyone is familiar with campground.
- Enjoy your stay and have fun!